Sunday, January 23, 2011
The Investment Banking Club at the University of Wisconsin-Madison aims to establish the University as a source of talent and as a recruiting destination for premier investment banks that seek individuals who will become successful professionals. This select group of capable students possesses the simple common thread of an intense interest in the industry, intelligence, and unrelenting fortitude; we have come together as a team to achieve our goal. Members learn technical skills necessary for a successful career in banking and have unique opportunities to network with industry professionals on annual trips to New York and Chicago.
Below is recruiting information for the spring semester:
- Information Session at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 3rd in 4151 Grainger Hall
- Application Online at: http://www.wiscibc.com/IBC/joinus/index.html
- Resume drop on BuckyNet ends Friday, February 4th at 5:00 p.m.
- BuckyNetID# 33710 “UW-Madison Investment Banking Club Membership Application”
- Interviews on Sunday, February 6th
For further questions please contact Brandon Nolde at email@example.com