Monday, September 6, 2010
The Center for Leadership and Involvement (CfLI) is a comprehensive student involvement and leadership center located in the Red Gym. As part of their marketing team, CfLI wants to give you the chance to develop your marketing skills in a student-friendly environment. They are committed to tailoring the job to meet yourinterests, abilities and experience.
- Work with 5-7 motivated students looking to gain marketing, public relations, or communications experience in areas such as print, web, and social media.
- Work with professional staff in an office setting to collaborate on campus-wide events and programs.
- Have the opportunity to work on independent projects and establish contacts with vendors and professionals in communications fields within the greater Madison area.
- Conceptualize marketing techniques and evaluate feedback within a department of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Passion for marketing and advertising
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Creativity and an ability to work in teams
- Graphic Arts experience preferred
- Must be current UW-Madison student
Application Process, Hours and Salary:
- To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter that outlines your qualifications for this position to Vanessa Akem at email@example.com by Friday, September 17th at 5 p.m.
- An average of 10 hours a week is expected, 5 of which are office hours. Position is unpaid.
- Available beginning October 1st 2010 and assignment through May 2011 or longer, depending on performance. For optional information visit the CfLI booth at the Student Organization Fair on September 14th. Whether you attend or not will have no bearing on your prospects.