Friday, August 27, 2010
Get your quick academic and career-related questions answered Monday-Friday from 11:30-1:30 a.m. (extended drop-in hours will also be offered during busy times of the year).
Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS) Drop-In Advising, 3150 Grainger Hall
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Thursday, September 2 - Friday, September 17
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Daily M-F starting Monday, September 20
Business Career Center (BCC) Drop-In Advising
- This is a first come, first-served type of appointment and expected to address quick questions. Grad checks are welcome for students intending to graduate this semester. Drop-in appointments are approximately 10 minutes in length. Scheduled appointments will begin on Monday, September 20. Students may begin scheduling appointments online, on the phone or in-person on Monday, September 13.
, 3290 Grainger Hall
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Daily M-F (starting first day of classes)
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Thursday, September 9-Tuesday, September 14
- 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 15
- BCC drop-in advising is great for brief questions concerning resumes, cover letters, BuckyNet and career fair preparation. For other career-related questions, regular length scheduled appointments can be made over the phone or in-person. Daily drop-in advising is replacing the BCC's former resume and cover letter drop-off service (read more).
We look forward to seeing you in UAS
and the BCC