Monday, February 1, 2010 myBiz Blog
Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (FLAS) by jsymonhanson

U.S. Department of Education fellowships are available to students taking language and area studies courses.  Business students with the necessary qualifications are encouraged to apply.  Please visit their website.  Studying abroad is a good way to build or enhance eligibility.