Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Take the University of Wisconsin - Madison Universum Student Survey and get your voice heard by recruiters at top companies across the world and win some free stuff in the process!
Because University of Wisconsin - Madison students are highly sought after by employers, your opinions are extremely important and valuable sources of information. Top companies, including many that recruit University of Wisconsin - Madison students, base their recruiting strategies on Universum's research. Thus, it will truly benefit you and others on campus to share your opinions on recruiting and employers. Companies will only see the collective University of Wisconsin - Madison results, and your participation/identity will be kept confidential.
Not convinced? Check out what else you get just for taking the survey.
- A Free WetFeet Insider Guide: Networking Works! (Value: $22)
- Entered to win a Universum Scholarship worth $1,000 or $500
- A Chance to win a $5,200 IEM Study Abroad Internship Scholarship for Shanghai, China
- Exclusive access to Jullien Gordon's One Day Resume eCourse
- Make a donation to a charity of your choice: UNICEF, Breast Cancer Research or The Center for Biological Diversity
- Gain Exclusive Membership to Springboardr.com, an application that helps students discover, follow and connect with their ideal employers.
Top companies want to hear what University of Wisconsin - Madison students have to say. We're counting on you to tell them.
Take the survey now at: www.universumsurvey.com/usss