Friday, October 29, 2010
Goldman Sachs is holding an upcoming event for underclassmen women interested in learning more about Goldman Sachs, the financial services industry and spring and summer internship opportunities with the firm.
The Goldman Sachs Undergraduate Women’s Event will provide an opportunity to:
• Participate in a workshop to enhance career development skills
• Learn more about spring and summer internship opportunities with Goldman Sachs
• Network with professionals from across the firm
2011 Goldman Sachs Chicago Women’s Event
Monday, November 8, 2010
For more details, please visit their Events portal at gs.com/careers/campusevents and search for “2011 Chicago Women’s Event”
Please note the following:
• To attend, apply online at gs.com/careers/campusevents by Tuesday, November 2, 2010
• This event is for sophomore and junior undergraduate women interested in learning more about Goldman Sachs. We are hosting six Women’s Events in November. Students are only eligible to attend one women’s event.