When using the Copy Center please take the time to carefully complete the Copy Center Request Form. Specifically, Section 2 regarding “who should be charged” – if it is a direct charge please provide complete coding information. If you are not sure what this number is, please check with your department.
Menu of Services
Digital Photocopy Services
We provide professional black and white and/or color copying and printing of class course packets, class projects, resumes, flyers, posters and many other printing needs.
- Wisconsin School of Business Community Copiers: To be used for “occasional” copying – generally, not to exceed 20 copies per page. The School of Business community copiers accept Debit Cards.
- Copy Center Self-Service Copiers: Intended for small scale copying. Generally to be used for exam and class hand-out copies. The Copy Center self-service copiers accept Debit Cards.
- Copy cards are available for purchase by your Department. These cards are for sale in the copy center and come in increments of $25. The charge to use these self-service copiers is $.07 (subject to change) per copy. A $25 card will purchase approximately 357 copies. For large scale copying you will save money by using the Copy Center Printing.
- Copiers within a department may still use PIN numbers and copies will be billed to the department at $.06 per copy (subject to change) based on monthly or quarterly readings. Departments are billed for all paper.
- Copy Center Printing: Intended for large scale copying. All copies are billed to departments at $.04 per copy. Budgets are provided for instructional copying based on number of students, number of faculty, teaching assistants, lecturers, and staff. Centers and research activities use gift and grant funds.
We provided stapling, binding, drilling, cutting, and folding materials.
We have standard, cover stock and carbonless paper in a wide variety of colors.
Large volume jobs will be returned to the department by truck service.